Hampel Oil is a First Source Elite Supplier of Chevron
FEATURING ISOSYN TECHNOLOGY
Delo products formulated with ISOSYN technology can provide performance that rivals synthetics in critical tests, at a greater value — a real benefit that sets Delo apart in customers’ minds. It’s more than Chevron’s industry-leading premium base oil technology. It’s a unique combination of our base oil technology and advanced additive systems that give Delo customers a performance advantage.
Delo with ISOSYN technology:
Provides extended service protection
Maximizes engine durability
Minimizes operating costs
Extended life coolants
Contact us today to see if Delo lubricants are right for you!
Havoline Motor Oils with Deposit Shield Technology are suitable for use in four-stroke gasoline engines used in passenger cars, light trucks, powerboats, motorcycles, and other mobile and stationary equipment. They are excellent for high-revving engines in small cars and light trucks. Havoline Motor Oils with Deposit Shield Technology are suitable for use in both new and high-mileage cars, and in turbocharged as well as normally aspirated engines.
- Excellent antiwear protection
- Protection against thermal breakdown
- Clean engines and clean positive crankcase ventilation systems resulting from minimal deposit formation under heavy load and stop-and-go driving conditions.
- Meets or exceeds warranty requirements of car and light truck manufacturers relying on an API SN Plus motor oil.
- Excellent high temperature control
chevron delo clogged dpf dragging down fuel economy
Chevron Delo Inspecting a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)